🎄✨ The Holiday Hangover Skincare Rescue Guide ✨🎄
The holiday’s are over & while your skin might be feeling the aftermath of late nights, indulgent treats, and perhaps a bit too much festive cheer! We’ve got your post-holiday skincare recovery plan! If you’re ready for a complete skin reset, I encourage you to take our skin quiz. Your best skin starts HERE!
1. Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate! 💦 After those holiday cocktails and late-night celebrations, your skin might be a bit dehydrated. Amp up your water intake to help your skin bounce back, and of course, incorporate hydrating products like a good hyaluronic acid serum into your routine. I absolutely love the Aloha Ambriosa Elixir and it feels heavenly on the skin! It provides a high dose of organic antioxidants to help detox your over-indulgence, too!
2. Gentle Cleanse to the Rescue 🧼 Refresh your skin with a gentle cleanser to remove any leftover makeup and impurities. Opt for a hydrating or oil cleanser to nourish your skin while cleansing, bringing back that glow. You should always double cleanse at night anyway, but this one is probably my all time favorite. If you’ve never tried an oil cleanser or have been off put by the thought of it, Pamplemousse will change your mind 10000%.
3. Kick those Puffy Eyes Goodbye ☕ Late nights and excess salty snacks might have left you with puffy eyes. Combat it with Love + Eyebright and as an added PRO tip: store it in the fridge and apply the chilled eye serum to perk up those lovely eyes of yours!
4. Exfoliate Away the Excess 🌟 Get rid of dull, tired skin by exfoliating. Use a gentle exfoliant to slough off dead skin cells and reveal a fresh, radiant complexion. Your skin will thank you! We adore Honey Love to use as a 4 in 1 to cleanse, exfoliate, mask and hydrate! This honey based product smells like a tropical vacation in a jar and will take your skin on a completely transformative ride. Try it out yourself 😉
5. Healthy Lifestyle Choices 🍏 Lastly, support your skin from the inside out. Opt for nutrient-rich foods, get enough sleep, and maybe cut back on that leftover holiday candy. Your skin reflects your overall well-being!
Remember that it’s okay to indulge during the holidays, and a little extra love for your skin afterwards goes a long way! 💖✨